You’ll always know what’s going on in Firth. Just bookmark this page and check back often for the latest programs and events.
**Summer Reading Program - Wednesdays 6/5-7/24 10:30am-11:30am - Firth Community Center
Lincoln City Library Summer Reading Program –
Lincoln City Libraries will be at the Firth Community Center (311 Nemaha) every Wednesday morning from June 5 – July 24, from 10:30-11:30. Enjoy stories, crafts, and borrow lots of great books this summer!! The reading program is free and open to all ages. Make the summer reading program a part of your weekly summer schedule! For more information please contact Lincoln City Libraries at 402.441.8500 or got to lincolnlibraries.org
**Pot Luck in the park
Sunday, June 2
5:00pm @ the Firth Main Park
Hot Dogs, drinks and dinnerware provided - please bring a side dish or dessert to share
Come enjoy an evening with your community friends and neighbors!
Bring your lawn chairs and/or blankets!
Sponsored by FACET and the Firth Village Board
**2018 Firth Fun Day/Fireworks – Saturday June 29
Mark your calendars now for Saturday, June 29th! You won’t want to miss the festivities! FACET has been busy planning for the 2019 Firth Fun day/night. There will be plenty of fun for everyone including the annual Firth Fire Department Pancake Feed with DJ and Star Care, Fun Run, volleyball, kickball and horseshoe tournaments, Car show, Firth Market, parade, DJ, games and food in the park. The annual Fireworks show will cap off the evening. If you have questions or would like to volunteer for this exciting event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Heather Vik @ 402.310.6656. Everyone is invited! (Sponsored by F.A.C.E.T.)
* Interested in a table at the Firth Market? It will be held at the park during the car show. Space available. $25 registration fee. To register please email email@example.com
* To register for the parade please contact Heather Vik @ 402.310.6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* To register to host a game in the park please contact Heather Vik @ 402.310.6656 or email email@example.com
* Volleyball, kickball and horseshoe tournaments: register your team online at Eventbrite.com or contact Joe Davis at 402.217.3415 (text only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* To register for the Fun Run go to getmeregistered.com and type in the key words “The Beat Goes On”